Once Erasmus, always Erasmus... [ENGLISH VERSION]

It's dizzying to think that I didn't have written anything since the last 19th of march... Even more when lots of things happend. A rollercoaster of feelings, experiences, memories... many things that happened during my last months in Germany, and also many things that happened since I came back "home".
It's crazy, but you see a photo and in a split second, a chill runs down your body and all the memories come back in a heartless flashback that makes you wonder what your true place in the world is.

I was talking to my friend Luci about everything and nothing, about what we lived in Dortmund and what came after. There have been good and bad things and I realized that I have learned  more things about life in ten months than in the last ten years.

That's why I couldn't wait longer to write about all of this. Somehow it's a kind of exercise, a way to keep my brain busy and to keep alive the memories that seem ever more diffuse and that I don't want them to leave me...

0 comentarios: (+add yours?)

Publicar un comentario